Sunday, March 6, 2011

Adalynn's Blessing..

I decided it was finally time to get Adalynn blessed. I hate taking new babies to church because of the germ factor but had to finally do it.. She was blessed on March 6th..
 I had to get 3 kids ready, plus myself. Matt had a meeting that he had to go to at 7:30 so I was stuck trying to get everyone ready and out the door by 9:00 and I finally called my mom and dad and had them stop by after they were done getting ready to see if I needed some help finishing up.. Which I did.. Thank goodness they came.. I was running just a little behind.. It was such a great day, her dad gave her the best blessing.
 We had dinner after and Braxton's birthday party.
 It was so great to have so many people to help out with the dinner and make it less work that I had to do and stress about..
I want to thank our families for everything that they do for us and for helping out on Sunday..
Adalynn looked so beauitful in her dress..
She is truly a blessing in our family and
 I'm so happy to have her(her brothers are too)..
I'm going to take some more picture of her in her dress...







No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones