Wow time flies when you are having fun right? Happy birthday to the two of you on this wonderful day... I'm thinking about you and love you guys very much..

To Mom: Mom you are so special to me. I know when I need to talk to someone that you are the first person that I turn to help me with my problems.. You are a very good listener and I love you for everything that you have done for me and my little family.. We love you and hope that you have a great birthday..

To Tim: I look up to you and think to myself if only I was as good as him but I'm not.. You are an example to me in many ways, I'm so glad that you are my brother and I love you very much too.. I hope that you have a good birthday too.. Thanks for all you do...



1 comment:
Oh, how sweet! Please tell your mom I hope she had a GREAT birthday. She and your dad are such sweet people. :) Tell them we say hello.
Post a Comment