Well my day was going good today until Colton got home from school.. I had just got him some lunch and he was eating it while I was checking some stuff out on the computer and he had finished so I went out to him and I asked him to put his plate in the garbage and put the ketchup away and he threw a little fit and didn't do it. I went back to the computer room to finish what I was doing and I asked him again to put his stuff away and finally I heard him move and the next thing I know he was crying I just thought that he was throwing his fit because he didn't want to do it so I sat here and he started to cry harder.
I finally looked out in the front room and he was walking towards me all covered in blood and dripping on the carpet. I hurried went out to him and put my hand on his forehead and took him to the kitchen grabbed a towel and put pressure on his wound and asked him what he did but I couldn't understand him because he was crying to hard to understand..
He was bleeding really bad(head wound) so I called Matt to come home and help me. I went and tried to clean the blood of the floor but he was crying so hard I felt bad so I went back to him and held his rag on his head for him until his dad got home and then I went to try and get the blood out of the carpet..
Matt called the Dr.'s office but they had just went to lunch so we had to wait for an hour and 1/2 to get into the Dr... Colton finally was calm and so his dad asked him what happened and I guess when he got up to go put his stuff away he tripped and hit his head on a solid wood chair that I have laying on the floor by the chair and the couch to keep Braxton from going out in the kitchen like a barricade.. He hit the edge of the chair and it put about a 3/4" gap in his fore head and it took three stitches and some muscle to hold him down to sew him up..
He was a little trooper though.. The nurse gave him a book to take home and that was really sweet of her.. Man I hope that it heals so it doesn't leave much of a scar but I doubt it will.. My cute little boys face... He is doing fine now, right as I type this he is asleep on the chair playing his Wii... I'm glad it wasn't worse, I can deal with a few stitches, blood but I don't like to see my children hurting.. He was strong though.. What a trooper... I'm so proud of him today he should mom that he is a big boy (kinda)... I love you Colton Brad....
This is him with his band aid on from the Dr.'s office..
Poor boy has had a rough day...
Three stitches
This is the Chair. That is the edge that he hit but it was lying down...





3 comments:
Oh bless his heart!!! I'm familiar with this type of thing.. my little bro. did this type of thing twice... once it involved a "tooth brush", that was shaped like a "whale tail on the end"..lol I don't think he was even 2yrs old yet:) he triped and fell on the sharp end.. he got stitches... now he has a scar right above where your little boy got hurt:(
few months later.. he triped and hit the foot of a solid wood chair.. yep that one hit on the outer corner of his eye.. And yes it spilt!!! my little bro. is now 9yrs old and has 2 scars on his face:(
He's still just as handsom though:)
I think we all just hate for babys/children to get their faces scared...
looks like they did a good job on the stiches!!!
Answer to your Qu.- I'm from Mississippi. Oh.. and your not the 1st person who said they've never heard of this drug..
My IVF Protocol is different than every one else at my dr. office thats doing IVF the same time as me..
Reason- I will not allow them to discard any of my LIVE embryos no matter what... so I don't need as many drugs either and we'll be happy with 6 embryos:)
my dr also told us that my cycle would be shorter than most because of this... So that was good.. he also says I will be very easy to hyperstimulate so we have to be careful...
No long Lupron protocol for me;)
Just to let you know what "Bravelle" is.. Its a simulate- FSH.. like drugs.. Follistim, and Gonal-f
Hope that helps.. I know its confusing..ha!
Tell him now he'll match Mark's head. Mark looks like Harry Potter. When he was about that age, a bit younger I think, he tripped and sliced open his forehead on our nightstand. We did the butterfly thing,looked good too, but by morning he had messed with it and filleted it open again. It looked like lobster tails cut open pretty. Anyway, at that point what do you do. I wished I would have taken him in for stitches now. He had already had stitches before 2 so I didn't want to go through that drama again. Oh well. You hate to mess up their pretty little faces huh.
Post a Comment