Thursday, October 15, 2009

Our trip to Yellowstone National Park....

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow








It was a quick decision to go to Yellowstone National park. We decided that we wanted to go camping around General Conference but we decided to go to Yellowstone instead.. It was so neat to see Colton's face when he seen the sites of the most fantasic land in this world... I just kept telling Matt only if we had some of that hot water coming out of the ground that would be great... We do have some around here but it is all privately owned. It is so beautiful up there too.. We seen tons of elk. Matt and Colton was up close and personal with one bull elk. They sat on a log while the bull was like maybe 10-20 feet away.. I think that they were crazy, what if that bull would have charged them Geez.. We also seen a eagle, bison, a billy goat and that was about it. I was hoping to see a bear but we didn't only at the Yellowstone Bear World 5 miles south of Rexburg.. We had a great time except that we brought back a cold.. I was the first one to get sick.. Then Braxton, Matt and Colton.. It was cold the first day we went and ventured out. The second day was alot warmer but still a little cold. I had tons of fun though even though we drove from one end to the other end in a day and a half it was still good.. Colton asked all kinds of questions on why, how and whatever he could think of to ask.. He was so curious. He was so good too... Braxton was really good to for being caged up in the car driving for 4 days.. I have the best family in the world...
I love you guys....

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones