Friday, September 18, 2009

What we have been up to the last couple of months...

Well since I couldn't get my camera to work to download pictures I didn't post nothing. My camera is downloading now so I will try to remember what we did the last couple of months.. It goes from recent to older

Matt got stung by a wasp. It was so funny but wasn't.. I mean his face looked funny and I laughed at him for 2 days. The swelling finally went down after 2 1/2 days..



Do you remember the post about me telling you about Braxton's birth family coming out to visit? Well Braxton's birth grandma Sue and her boyfriend Gary came out and visited for 2 days.. This is Grandma Sue and Gary with Braxton... What a special time it was. One that I will remember for a long time and cherish it forever. I love you and miss you tons...






Colton decided that this was as good as a swimming pool...



We have some property up Cub River and we have been working up there building some sheds. One is for a pump to get water out of a pond to water our 18 fruit trees. The other one is for storage so when we go up there and stay we have something to put our stuff in so we don't have to take it home every time we go..


Cute little man

Posing for the camera dirty face and all

Colton's hand and foot prints in some cement that we poured

Braxton's hand and foot prints too.. Mom did the same and dad did just his hands.

This is our storage shed

This is our water pump shed

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones